Wednesday 25 January 2012

Inane rambling

9:51pm and I've just come in from the studio - Yey! I overcame the odds tonight, warmed the water, lit the heater, cut and weighed the clay, turned the radio on and really enjoyed throwing a couple of storage jars and lids.
So now, what to do next? Well I'm aware that at the moment no one is reading this blog, so my aim for the next half hour is to finish writing this and then do a bit of research on how to find subscribers. Interesting content is what it's all about I'm sure. Now there's a challenge! It's the white canvas in front of the artist situation - writer's block! So what do you do if you're an artist or a writer with no idea where to start? Well you take an idea and you work on it and you watch it grow. So what's my idea? Well...it's growing this germ of a business idea. there are so many little steps to take in so many different areas. There's maintaining the website - still needs lots of work. There's developing a range of ware - still needs work. There's marketing - needs starting. There's finding outlets for my work - guess what? Needs work. There's maintaining an interesting blog - aaagh! At least no one's reading this waffle yet! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment